Thursday, October 2, 2008

Homemade recipes to stop acne quick

« ...I remember hiding behind the couch in my living room as my sister brought her friends over. Why the hiding? Because I had toothpaste on my face trying to clear up the acne. I was caught off guard and the only thing I could think to do was hide. Surely, it was one of life's most embarrassing moments. I remember trying anything and everything in those days to get rid of my acne problems. If there was an acne face wash I tried it but nothing seemed to work. Fortunately, for you and me technology and modern medicine has caught up quite a bit in the past twenty five years. Yes, there are a great variety of effective acne face wash products on the market....
...The use of acne care products that are made for your particular skin type, like acne care natural skin products, can be rather effective in helping you maintain healthy skin. With such products, you will not be using anti oil treatments that are not oily, nor are you using dry skin treatments on oily skin. The kind of skin treatment you use, whether it is for acne or any other skin problem, should always be compatible with the kind of skin you have to give you the best possible results for your skin dilemma....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Chocolate doesn't cause acne. Sugar doesn't cause acne. Junk food doesn't cause acne. You've heard these statements before, typically said by people who never experienced acne in their lifetime. These quotes are very misleading, because it tells acne sufferers that eating these types of foods is totally safe for their acne. If you went to the supermarket and ate a gallon of candy, as an acne sufferer would you truly believe you will not get acne from it? Unfortunately, eating these types of foods do cause acne, whether you like it or not....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: good over the counter acne cream, home remedies to get redness out of acne, taking a hot shower will cause acne

No comments: