Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Get rid of acne scars redness

« ...There are many "acne cures" on the market that are both expensive and useless. I tried lots of them over the years. But what I found was that they was a far cheaper acne cure available, and it actually worked......
...Natural Antibiotics For Acne - Going Natural Against Acne...»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...1.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash - Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. I have used this many times, and I did notice a small difference in my acne, but I wasn't that consistent in my methods with this product, so who knows, if you use this product consistently and effectively, you may see greater results than what I did....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: do you use black soap for acne, treatment pimples acne, does clearasil acne medication actual work

No comments: